Roland VersaOBJECT MO-240 24-inch
Call 800-888-7901 to speak with an Athens expert today.
Price starting at: $34,995
The new VersaOBJECT MO-240 represents the next generation of Roland DG UV technology. One of the most versatile printers ever to be released, the MO-240 opens new doors and introduces new markets to UV personalization and decoration. As the flagship device within the VersaOBJECT UV product line, it combines unmatched image quality with outstanding productivity and reliability.
- Prints faster print than LEF2 (ex: W>CMYK, CMYK>W)
- New staggered printhead layout increases print swath and speed
- New and more powerful UV-LED lamp allow for faster curing.
- Digital servo motor speeds up table movement and workflow.
Outstanding Print Quality
- Orange and Red inks expand color gamut to add rich, vibrant color.
- Higher White density than existing LEF2 with two rows of White nozzles.
- Prints on wide range of substrates with EUV5-Pr to improve ink adhesion.
- Prints on objects up to 8 inches in height.
- Distance Mode jets larger drops at greater distances on hard to print objects.
- Rotary axis option prints on cylindrical objects.
- 7-inch full-color touch panel simplifies usability and improves productivity.
- Internal light for easier viewing and repair, which can an eliminate user errors
- 18x24 Platen provides a wider selection of objects over the LEF2
- Status light provides updates on printer operation and progress at a glance.
- Automatic cleaning routine helps ensure reliable, stable performance.
- Optional ionizer reduces dust particulates for improved quality and reliability.
- Uniquely designed and constructed to handle the demands of high production environments.
Call 800-888-7901 or Contact Us to speak with an Athens wide format printers expert today about this Roland VersaOBJECT MO-240 24-inch.