HP Latex R2000 Plus Printer 98-inch
Call 678-469-1953 to speak with an Athens expert today.
Price: $219,999 – Click to view spec sheet →
Watch Video Product Tour
HP Latex R2000 Plus Printer 98″ Description
The HP R2000 Plus Printer provides unprecedented quality and colors1 on rigid up to 98 inches, for sustained production environments.
Features & Benefits
Achieve amazing colors on both rigid and flexible
- Get vibrant HP Latex color gamut on rigid while preserving media gloss and feel, and prints with no smell.3
- One technology for the same look across rigid and flexible campaigns let’s you say goodbye to print and mount.
- Durable and flexible water-based ink for high adhesion and scratch resistance with a new HP Latex Overcoat.4
Expand your offering with the glossiest white2
- Glossiest white on transparent and colored media with high-opacity white that resists yellowing over time.2
- No waste between white jobs5 with removable HP Thermal Inkjet printheads stored in offline rotating chamber.
- Automatic maintenance makes white like any other color, including automatic recirculation and nozzle checks.
Increase your productivity with smarter printing
- Meet production peaks with high-speed quality up to 496 indoor/948 outdoor ft2/hr,6 continuous loading.
- Advanced engineering drives high productivity with automatic maintenance, smart vacuum, and assisted loading.
- Maximize uptime with this smart printer for proactive and preventive services.
- Most vibrant colors based on internal HP testing, January 2018 compared to leading competitive printers under $350,000 USD. Tested in High Quality print mode on rigid (white acrylic 12-pass, 6-color, 120%). Internal HP testing with HP GamutViewer, Alpha Shapes=50000.
- Glossiest white based on internal HP testing in January, 2018 compared to the HP Scitex FB750/FB550 Printer using UV-curable ink technology. White ink measured for the level of gloss at 60 degrees on a rigid material (acrylic). Tested using Glossmeter BYK micro-TRI-gloss (20°, 60°, 85°), compatible with ISO 2813 and ASTM D523 relative to glossiness measure. High opacity and resists yellowing based on internal HP WeatherOmeter testing October, 2017 with 1 dot-per-pixel HP Latex Overcoat, on a range of rigid and flexible unlaminated substrates. Yellowing based on L* and B* of white underflood samples. White ink capability may be optional, requiring purchase of the HP White Ink Option Kit.
- There is a broad set of media with very different odor profiles. Some of the media can affect the odor performance of the final print.
- HP Latex Overcoat improves scratch resistance on low-cost prints where lamination may be impractical or too expensive. Scratch resistance based on internal HP testing in January, 2018 demonstrating equivalent scratch-resistance performance for prints produced with HP Latex Inks for the HP Latex R Printer series and HP Latex Inks for the HP Latex 1500 Printer that provide scratch resistance comparable to representative hard-solvent inks on self-adhesive vinyl and PVC banner. Estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media.
- When HP 886 White Latex Printheads are placed in the storage chamber, no white ink is used for servicing when printheads are not in use.
- Indoor High Quality mode 6-pass, 6-color, 100%. Outdoor mode 3-pass, 6-color, 80%.
Available Options & Supplies
Athens can provide you with everything you need to get your printer up and running. Some items are included in the price of the printer while others are additional options. Additional options and supplies:
- Free delivery, training, and installation included
- Free set of ink
- 12 months onsite warranty
- RIP Software: Onyx or Caldera