HP Latex R1000 Printer 64-inch
Call 800-888-7901 to speak with an Athens expert today.
Price: $129,999 – Click to view spec sheet →
Watch Video Product Tour
HP Latex R1000 Printer 64″ Description
Help grow your business by printing high-value jobs on one device with white,1 rigid and flexible. The HP Latex R1000 Plus Printer allows you to transform rigid printing in ways you never thought possible.
Features & Benefits
Get amazing colors, rigid and flexible up to 64 in
- Move to higher value jobs with vibrant HP Latex gamut with media gloss and feel, and prints with no smell.2
- Simplify the workflow, get one look across rigid and flexible campaigns, and say goodbye to print and mount.
- Gain versatility with a single set of inks for scratch resistance and flexibility with HP Latex Overcoat.
Expand with white1 , we’ve removed the barriers
- Glossiest white on transparent and colored media with high-opacity white that resists yellowing over time.1
- No waste between white jobs4 with removable HP Thermal Inkjet printheads stored in offline rotating chamber.
- Automatic maintenance makes white like any other color, including automatic recirculation and nozzle checks.
Manage your peaks in-house with smarter printing
- No need to outsource with high-speed quality up to 6.4 indoor/12 outdoor boards/hr,5 continuous loading.
- Easy printing helps avoid costly mistakes with automatic maintenance, smart vacuum, and assisted loading.
- Maximize uptime with this smart printer for proactive and preventive services
- Glossiest white based on internal HP testing in January, 2018 compared to the HP Scitex FB750/FB550 Printer using UV-curable ink technology. White ink measured for the level of gloss at 60 degrees on a rigid material (acrylic). Tested using Glossmeter BYK micro-TRI-gloss (20°, 60°, 85°), compatible with ISO 2813 and ASTM D523 relative to glossiness measure. High opacity and resists yellowing based on internal HP WeatherOmeter testing October, 2017 with 1 dot-per-pixel HP Latex Overcoat, on a range of rigid and flexible unlaminated substrates. Yellowing based on L* and B* of white underflood samples. White ink capability may be optional, requiring purchase of the HP White Ink Option Kit.
- There is a broad set of media with very different odor profiles. Some of the media can affect the odor performance of the final print.
- HP Latex Overcoat improves scratch resistance on low-cost prints where lamination may be impractical or too expensive. Scratch resistance based on internal HP testing in January, 2018 demonstrating equivalent scratch-resistance performance for prints produced with HP Latex Inks for the HP Latex R Printer series and HP Latex Inks for the HP Latex 1500 Printer that provide scratch resistance comparable to representative hard-solvent inks on self-adhesive vinyl and PVC banner. Estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media.
- When HP 886 White Latex Printheads are placed in the storage cassettes, no white ink is used for servicing when printheads are not in use.
- Indoor Production mode 6-pass, 110%. Outdoor mode 3-pass, 70%.
Available Options & Supplies
Athens can provide you with everything you need to get your printer up and running. Some items are included in the price of the printer while others are additional options. Available options and supplies:
- Free delivery, training, and installation included
- Free set of ink
- 12 months onsite warranty
- RIP Software: Onyx or Caldera
- Extended tables available
- Roll-to-roll available