HP Latex 800W Printer 64-inch
HP Latex 800W Printer (64-inches)
Call 800-888-7901 to speak with an Athens expert today about the HP Latex 800W Series Printer.
Price: $25,995.00 – Click to view spec sheet →
Watch Video Product Tour
HP Latex 800W Printer Description
Grow with high-value jobs and high-productivity printing—and sharpen your sustainability edge with the HP Latex 800w Printer.
Features & Benefits
Expand into white, produce the highest value jobs
- Extend your portfolio into high-margin stickers and window graphics with the whitest white.
- Print white without complexity—automatic recirculation and printhead cleaning reduce manual purging.
- Deliver vivid colors at high speed, get striking contrast using pure blacks, and expect sharp 4-point text.
- Choose from a wide application range covering banners/textiles/poster paper, canvas, wallpaper, and vinyl.Robust, smart, and productive printing
- Drive high productivity with saturated color at speeds up to 388 ft²/hr outdoor2 , easy spindleless loading.
- Control print operations virtually anytime, anywhere with HP PrintOS tools, and grow with HP Learn trainings.
- Work fast processing reprints and multi-copy jobs with a smart front panel, and store up to 100 jobs.
- Help reduce running costs with cost-effective 3-liter HP ink cartridges, changed while the printer runs.
Sharpen your sustainability edge with HP Latex
- Innovative water-based HP Latex Inks—no HAPs3 , no required hazard warning labels, and odorless prints.4
- Zero landfill—local outer carton recycling, free take-back of inner ink bag/printhead, HP Planet Partners.5
- Choose from a wide range of compatible eco-conscious media.6
- HP Latex prints are recyclable, returnable, or non-hazardous and safe for disposal.7
1 Whitest white based on ISO/DIS 23498 compared to competitive alternatives using solvent and UV technologies under $50,000 USD as of May, 2020. Test performed on black opaque self-adhesive vinyl (L*:4.16 – a:0,48-b:2,34) with 160% UF printmode using HP 832 1-liter White Latex Ink Cartridge. Visual opacity = 91%. 2 Outdoor mode (Banner) 4-pass, 100%. Indoor mode (SAV) 6-pass, 100%. Based on internal HP testing in September 2020 on Avery 3001. Print speed may vary due to the adaptive printing mechanism to avoid image quality defects. 2HP Latex Inks were tested for Hazardous Air Pollutants, as defined in the Clean Air Act, per U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Method 311 (testing conducted in 2013) and none were detected. 3There is a broad set of media with very different odor profiles. Some of the media can affect the odor performance of the final print. 4The ink cartridge HP Eco-Carton outer carton is 100% recyclable through local cardboard/paper programs. Inner materials including the ink bag are 55% recyclable and can be returned free of charge to the HP Planet Partners program for reprocessing of plastic parts. Zero landfill. For ink bag and printhead take back, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle to see how to participate and for HP Planet Partners program availability; program may not be available in your jurisdiction. Where this program is not available, and for other consumables not included in the program, consult your local waste authorities on appropriate disposal. 5See http://www.hp.com/go/mediasolutionslocator. 6Most HP large format paper-based printing materials can be recycled through commonly available recycling programs, or according to region-specific practices. Some HP media are eligible for return through the free, convenient HP Large Format Media take-back program. Programs may not exist in your area. See http://www.HPLFMedia.com/hp/ecosolutions for details. HP large format printing materials, both unprinted and printed with Original HP Latex Inks, are non-hazardous and safe for disposal. Contact your local waste management authority for local area-specific instructions.
Available Options & Supplies for HP Latex 800W
Athens can provide you with everything you need to get your HP Latex 800W printer up and running. Some items are included in the price of the printer while others are additional options. Additional options and supplies include:
- Free delivery available depending upon location
- Ink not included (+$2,700)
- Installation Required (+$395) 2 days on-site.
- Price Includes Onyx GO RIP Software, a full set of printheads, a full set of reservoir cartridges, and a maintenance cartridge
Call 800-888-7901 to speak with an Athens wide format printers expert today about this HP Latex 800W Printer.