HP Latex 365 Printer 64-inch
Call 678-469-1953 to speak with an Athens expert today.
Price: $13,995 – Click to view spec sheet →
Watch Video Product Tour
HP Latex 365 Printer 64″ Description
Maximize your versatility with this full-feature, 64-in (1.63-m) HP Latex printer and exceed client expectations with production speeds ideal for handling urgent jobs. The HP Latex 365 Printer produces indoor and outdoor prints on a variety of traditional signage substrates—even textiles.1 And high-quality, durable prints provide scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks.2
Features & Benefits
Expand your applications—beat client expectations
- Print on traditional signage substrates and beyond—up to 1.63 m (64 in)—print textiles with the ink collector2
- Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare—water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless
- Enjoy efficient, automated double-sided banner printing
- Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high-efficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi
Same-day delivery—you can say “yes” to every job
- High quality at high speeds—31 m2 (334 ft2 )/hr high-speed outdoor quality with HP OMAS, HP Latex Optimizer3
- Reach production speeds and avoid wait time—prints come out completely dry and ready to finish and deliver
- Gain productivity—reduce time between jobs with continuous printing
- You can minimize damage risk—scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner4
Keep costs low—start with an affordable investment
- Increase production time and reduce time monitoring the printer—automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing
- Save time—HP Custom Substrate Profiling and i1 embedded spectrophotometer make ICC profiling automatic5
- Maintain high image quality over the life of the printer with user-replaceable HP Thermal Inkjet printheads
- Monitor your printer remotely with the free HP Latex Mobile app6
- Based on a comparison of HP Latex Ink technology to competitors with leading market share as of December, 2013 and analysis of published MSDS/SDSs and/or internal evaluation. Performance of specific attributes may vary by competitor and ink technology/formulation.
- Performance may vary depending on media—for more information, see hp.com/go/mediasolutionslocator. For best results, use textiles that do not stretch. The ink collector is required for porous textiles.
- 3 Banner-quality prints in outdoor (4-pass 4-color) mode.
- Estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media. Scratch-resistance comparison based on testing HP Latex Inks and representative hard-solvent inks. Outdoor display permanence tested according to SAE J2527 using HP Latex Inks on a range of media, including HP media; in a vertical display orientation in simulated nominal outdoor display conditions for select high and low climates, including exposure to direct sunlight and water; performance may vary as environmental conditions change. Laminated display permanence using HP Clear Gloss Cast Overlaminate. Results may vary based on specific media performance.
- ICC profiling with the spectrophotometer does not support uncoated textiles and backlits.
- 6 HP Latex Mobile is compatible with Android™ 4.1.2 or later and iOS 7 or later, and requires the printer and the smart phone or tablet to be connected to the Internet..
Available Options & Supplies
Athens can provide you with everything you need to get your HP Latex 365 Printer up and running. Some items are included in the price of the printer while others are additional options. Available options and supplies:
- Free delivery available depending upon location
- Installation required (+$295)
- Basic FLEXI RIP software included (upgraded software available)
- Free ink included