HP Latex 315 Printer 54-inch
Call 800-888-7901 to speak with an Athens expert today.
Price starting at: $9,995 – Click to view spec sheet →
Watch Video Product Tour
HP Latex 315 Printer 54″ Description
The HP Latex 315 Printer allows you to enter into the HP Latex sign & display market with this compact 54-inch (1.37-m) printer Expand into a versatile range of high-quality, durable applications with the affordable HP Latex 315 Printer. With a compact design, it is ideal for smaller workspaces.
Features & Benefits
Expand your applications—beat client expectations
- Print beyond paper—expand to self-adhesive vinyl, backlits, wall paper, and more—up to 54-inch (1.37-m)
- Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare—water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless
- Win new clients on eco standards—UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified inks; prints meet AgBB criteria2
- Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high-efficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi
Same-day delivery—you can say “yes” to every job
- Eliminate waiting time—prints come out completely dry and ready for finishing and delivery
- Produce high quality at speed—129 ft2 (12 m2)/hr indoor quality with HP OMAS and HP Latex Optimizer3
- Deliver jobs immediately with the automatic X-axis cutter
- You can minimize damage risk—scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner4
Compact, easy operation helps keep costs low
- Free up workspace and your operator with front media loading and automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing
- Use optimized profiles, customize yours—HP Quick Substrate Profiling; easy FlexiPrint HP Edition RIP inbox
- Maintain high image quality over the life of the printer with user-replaceable HP Thermal Inkjet printheads
- Monitor your printer remotely with the free HP Latex Mobile app5
- Based on a comparison of HP Latex Ink technology to competitors with leading market share as of December, 2013 and analysis of published MSDS/SDSs and/or internal evaluation. Performance of specific attributes may vary by competitor and ink technology/formulation.
- Applicable to HP Latex Inks. UL ECOLOGO® Certification to UL 2801 demonstrates that an ink meets a range of multi-attribute, lifecycle based criteria related to human health and environmental considerations (see ul.com/EL). UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certification to UL 2818 demonstrates that products are certified to UL’s GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage. For more information, visit ul.com/gg or greenguard.org. HP WallArt printed on HP PVC-free Wall Paper and other prints on HP PVC-free Wall Paper printed with HP Latex Inks meet AgBB criteria for health-related evaluation of VOC emissions of indoor building products, see umweltbundesamt.de/en/topics/health/commissions-working-groups/committee-for-health-related-evaluation-of-building.
- Indoor quality (8-pass 6-color) mode.
- Estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media. Scratch-resistance comparison based on testing HP Latex Inks and representative hard-solvent inks. Outdoor display permanence tested according to SAE J2527 using HP Latex Inks on a range of media, including HP media; in a vertical display orientation in simulated nominal outdoor display conditions for select high and low climates, including exposure to direct sunlight and water; performance may vary as environmental conditions change. Laminated display permanence using HP Clear Gloss Cast Overlaminate. Results may vary based on specific media performance.
- HP Latex Mobile is compatible with Android™ 4.1.2 or later and iOS 7 or later, and requires the printer and the smart phone or tablet to be connected to the Internet.
Available Options & Supplies
Athens can provide you with everything you need to get your HP Latex 315 Printer up and running. Some items are included in the price of the printer while others are additional options. Available options and supplies:
- Free delivery available depending upon location
- Installation required (+ $295)
- Basic FLEXI RIP software included (upgraded software available)
- FREE ink included
- 54″ take-up assembly (+ $1,000)