HP Latex 315 Print and Cut Plus 54-inch
Call 800-888-7901 to speak with an Athens expert today.
Price: $15,195.00 – Click to view spec sheet →
*Price includes a LOI rebate from HP where applicable reducing price from $19,345 to $15,995.
Watch Video Product Tour
HP Latex 315 Print and Cut Plus Solution 54″ Description
Start with this easy, affordable 54-inch HP Latex 315 Print and Cut Plus solution. Double your speed¹ and save more time with HP’s true print and cut solution. Manage the integrated workflow from a single point and take advantage of HP Signage Suite to produce more applications—no design skills needed. Expand into wider applications with this 54-inch true print and cut solution. With HP Latex you can produce traditional signage jobs and explore new revenue streams with an extensive range of application offerings.
Features & Benefits
The HP solution—best in its class1
- Print more applications, full bleed stickers don’t shrink or curl; reach indoor spaces solvent can’t
- Enjoy accurate high-speed cutting and cut throughs; LAN connectivity and HP media basket add convenience
- Optimized workflow management from a single point—includes unique software with barcode integration
- Design applications in 3 simple steps—no design skills are needed with HP Signage Suite in box2
True print AND cut
- Print AND cut at the same time—versus print OR cut with solvent—with this reliable, dual-device solution
- Avoid solvent wait time—prints come out dry, cut/laminate right away with no degas time, and deliver same day
- Avoid lamination for short-term applications—scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks3
Easy, reliable workflow
- Print and cut in 5 simple steps—add cut lines from the RIP, predefined cutting presets, easy user interface
- Efficient job recognition and reliable, error-free cutting—Optical Positioning System (OPOS) and HP Barcode
- Avoid the complexity of other dual-devices—this complete HP solution is designed to work as one
- Based on productivity and environmental advantages compared to the leading (per IDC market share numbers, March 2017) and comparably priced solvent-technology-based integrated print and cut solution. HP internal productivity testing performed February 2017. The HP Latex Print and Cut Solution also uses HP Latex inks that meet UL ECOLOGO® Certification to UL 2801, demonstrating that an ink meets a range of multi-attribute, lifecycle based criteria related to human health and environmental considerations (see ul.com/EL).
- Requires an HP Applications Center account, Internet connection, and connected Internet-capable device. For more information, see http://www.hpapplicationscenter.com.
- You can consider unlaminated use for short-term signage with scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks on self-adhesive vinyl and PVC banner. Scratch-resistance comparison based on testing third generation HP Latex Inks and representative hard-solvent inks. Estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media.
Available Options & Supplies
Athens can provide you with everything you need to get your HP Latex 315 Printer and Cutter bundle up and running. Some items are included in the price of the printer while others are additional options. Available options and supplies:
- Free delivery available depending upon location
- Take-up Reel (+ $1,000 for 54″ take-up assembly)
- Basic FLEXI RIP software included (upgraded software available)
- Installation required (+ $395)
Call 800-888-7901 to speak with an Athens wide format printers expert today about this HP Latex 315 Print and Cut Plus Solution 54-inch.