HP Latex 2700 Printer
For questions regarding the HP Latex 2700 Printer, call 800-888-7901 to speak with an Athens expert today.
Price: Starting at $179.999.99 – Click to view spec sheet →
HP Latex 2700 Printer Description
The HP Latex 2700 Printer delivers wide-format printing with high efficiency and a sustainable approach. Increase efficiency with high speeds, automatic printhead cleaning, and intuitive interface with guidance. Get reliable support from HP Professional Print Service Plans and produce vivid prints across a wide variety of materials and applications.
Accelerate production efficiency to the next level
- Productive and cost-effective—vivid colors at 89 m2/hr (958 ft2/hr) with symmetrical double printheads.1
- Increase efficiency—automatic printhead cleaning and intuitive interface with guidance help save time/money.
- HP Professional Print Service Plans2—for proactive support, workflow control and trainings to grow.
Print your way to higher margins
- You can grow into high-margin jobs with 30% wider gamut at high speed, preserving media gloss, feel.3
- Print confidently on a wide range of signage and décor applications, including thin films, vinyl, and papers.
- Ensure consistent color and quality configurations across your global fleet with HP Configuration Center.4
- Enjoy easy finishing, lamination, and installation with configurable overcoat and flexible inks for wrapping.
Sharpen your sustainability edge with HP Latex
- Water-based HP Latex Inks—UL ECOLOGO® Certified, no HAPs/required hazard warning labels, odorless prints.5
- Carton-based ink cartridge, local outer carton recycling, ink bag and printhead free take-back program.6
- Get a wide range of compatible eco-conscious media, meeting UL GREENGUARD GOLD and Toy Safety requirements.7
- HP Latex prints are recyclable, returnable, or non-hazardous and safe for disposal.8
2 Some services depend on printer, service contract, and region availability. Visit https://www.hp.com/us-en/printers/large-format/latex-printer-workflow-solutions-services.html for more information.
3 30% wider gamut based on testing commissioned by HP and performed by Venture Electronics Spain, S.L. in February 2022 comparing the HP Latex 2700 Printer series and comparable top sellers competitive alternatives using UV technology between $100,000 and $200,000 USD as of February 2022, by comparing gamut volume in CIE Lab units (the higher, the better) printing on Avery MPI3001 and Indoor printmodes. Test performed under the same conditions in all printers measuring the ECI2002 target with the FD-9 spectrophotometer from Konica Minolta.
4 Requires an HP PrintOS account, Internet connection, and connected Internet-capable device. HP PrintBeat Jobs API and HP PrintBeat Live Production can only be accessed by purchasing the proper HP Professional Print Service Plan. For more information, see http://www.printos.com
5 UL ECOLOGO® Certification to UL 2801 demonstrates that an ink meets a range of multi-attribute, lifecycle-based criteria related to human health and environmental considerations (see http://www.ul.com/EL ). HP Latex Inks were tested for Hazardous Air Pollutants, as defined in the Clean Air Act, per U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Method 311 (testing conducted in 2013) and none were detected. There is a broad set of media with very different odor profiles. Some of the media can affect the odor performance of the final print.
6 The ink cartridge HP Eco-Carton outer carton is 100% recyclable through local cardboard/paper programs. The inner materials including the ink bag and printheads can be returned free of charge to the HP Planet Partners program for reprocessing of plastic parts. Zero landfill. For ink bag and printhead take back, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle to see how to participate and for HP Planet Partners program availability; program may not be available in your jurisdiction. Where this program is not available, and for other consumables not included in the program, consult your local waste authorities on appropriate disposal.
7 For eco-conscious media see http://www.hp.com/mediasolutionslocator . Applicable to HP Latex Inks. UL GREENGUARD Gold Certification to UL 2818 demonstrates that products are certified to UL’s GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage. For more information, visit http://ul.com/gg or greenguard.org . HP Latex is rated as unrestricted room size—full decorated room, 33.4 m2 (360 ft2) in an office environment, 94.6 m2 (1,018 ft2) in a classroom environment. Fourth-generation HP Latex inks have been tested and demonstrated compliance to the following toy safety methods and protocols: EN 71-3, EN 71-9, ASTM F963-17, US 16 CFR 1303, US 16 CFR 1307, SOR 2011-17, and SOR 2018-83. HP does not recommend using the ink for toys intended to target children under the age of 3 years.
8 Most HP large format paper-based printing materials can be recycled through commonly available recycling programs, or according to region-specific practices. Some HP media are eligible for return through the free, convenient HP Large Format Media take-back program. Programs may not exist in your area. See http://www.HPLFMedia.com/hp/ecosolutions for details. HP large format printing materials, both unprinted and printed with Original HP Latex Inks, are non-hazardous and safe for disposal. Contact your local waste management authority for local area-specific instructions. For end-of-life management of large-format prints when printed, see https://lkc.hp.com/storage/app/uploads/public/601/996/259/601996259ff86371330719.pdf.
Call 800-888-7901 to speak with an Athens wide format printers expert today about this HP Latex 2700 Large Format Industrial Printer .