Shop Canon Printers
Reach the Next Level in Productivity with Canon's Colorado M-Series Printers
This innovative wide format printing equipment was designed to allow you to say 'yes' to more jobs, create stunning applications, and reduce turnaround times.
Prices Start at $55,995
Colorado M-3 and M-5 Printers
The M-Series has a modular architecture, allowing it to grow with your business. Other benefits include:
- White ink without worry. Developed for the Colorado M-series, Canon’s UVgel ink set now brings you a next-level ink that helps to reduce the hassles associated with white ink. The white ink option can be ordered with the printer or added later as a hardware upgrade by one of Athens’ trained service providers.
- FLXfinish+. A game-changer in large format graphics. Print matte, gloss, or mixed matte and gloss in one print without varnish or an additional printhead. The FLXfinish+ option helps your production stand out from the competition.
- Impressive media range. More design freedom to impress your customers. Easily print textured, transparent, colored, reflective, heat-sensitive media, and many more! You can even upgrade the M-series to print on magnetic media with a hardware upgrade.
- Upgradeable. Is your business changing course or growing quickly? It’s easy to add speed, FLXfinish+, dual-roll capabilities, and many other new functionalities to your Colorado M-series printer via a simple license.
- Rock-solid quality. The Colorado family is built for high uptime and consistent print output
- Level up your Colorado into a factory. Add a jumbo roll bulk feed system and matching finishing modules for high throughput and overnight jobs.
Fill out the form to learn more about the Canon Colorado M Series and an Athens expert will contact you to answer questions and provide pricing.
"*" indicates required fields