The Pantone Effect
PANTONE is more than a color matching system. They are the thought leader in color trends, influencing design at all levels. Peruse any newsstand and you’ll immediately see that the colors in fashion, home décor, and graphic design all have a visual connection to PANTONE’S most recent color palette.
In the fall of 2016, PANTONE released their predictions for color trends for spring 2017. The colors are shown here (to the right). The color “Greenery” is Pantone’s 2017 Color of the Year.
Just the Right Paper
These cheerful colors pair perfectly with Monadnock’s papers.
- Astrolite is a premium brilliant white paper of unmatched fiber formation, high opacity and dimensional stability
- Astrolite Digital+ for HP Indigo is a certified, high-performance, brilliant white uncoated paper with superior formation
- Astrolite PC 100 is one of the brightest, cleanest 100% post-consumer-waste fiber papers available.
- Caress, is smooth and creamy with a uniformly level surface and an elegant mellow white shade
- Dulcet is a perfectly balanced neutral white shade with a velvety smooth finish.
If you would like to see samples of any of these fine papers, contact your Athens Representative.