HP Latex 1500 Printer: Bigger and Better and Even More Affordable!
The new HP Latex 1500 Printer delivers 126 inches of innovative printing technology. This powerful machine has many unique features providing application versatility, high image quality and productivity. Plus, HP’s environmentally friendly and sustainable approach is good for your operators and your business, and our world.
Other benefits include:
- Prints rolls up to 126” (3.2 meters) or 2 rolls at a time up to 63” wide
- Handles rolls at weights up to 350 lbs.
- In-line roll slitters allow parent rolls to slit into up to a total of 4 individual rolls
- Third generation latex inks provide instant drying and high scratch resistance
- Latex inks can print directly onto fabric and paper, stretch and go over uneven surfaces, great for vehicle wrap and materials to cover brick or concrete surfaces
- Built with an ink optimizer to maintain high quality images at high speeds
- The ink collector kit allows you to print mesh banner material and fabric without the need for backer
- Prints double-sided backlit application (day/night)
- Ink comes in 5 liter cartridges for lower ink cost and longer unattended operation
- Contains an Optical Media Advance Sensor (OMAS) that adjusts ink flow for absorption variation between different media and helps prevent banding
- Contains an embedded spectrophotometer for precise color measurement and consistent ink densities. The spectrophotometer also helps in the creation of profiles
- Advanced features enable HP printheads to deliver color consistency—a requirement when you’re tiling materials for a final product
- Internal print server alerts and status beacon signals provide at-a-glance monitoring on your busy production floor
See this machine in action in our Charlotte demo center.