The HP Advantage
HP is the recognized leader in wide format technology. Set up times are fast. Equipment is easy to operate. Other benefits include versatile output, efficient production, and eco-friendly inks that dry instantly.
Athens sells and supports all of these models:
- HP Latex 110 Printer – 54” Printer
- HP Latex 315 – 54” Printer
- HP Latex 315 Print & Cut – 64” Printer
- HP Latex 335 – 64″ Printer
- HP Latex 335 Print & Cut – 64” Printer
- HP Latex 365 – 64″ Printer
- HP Latex 560 – 64″ Printer
- HP Latex 570 – 64″ Printer
- HP Latex 1500 – 126″ Printer
- HP Scitex FB550 UV Cure Printer – 64” Printer
- HP Scitex FB750 UV Cure Printer – 98” Printer
The Many Advantages of HP Printers
HP Latex printers offer the following advantages:
- They produce high quality results with 1200 dpi resolution and a wide color gamut.
- They have the versatility to handle a wide range of coated and uncoated substrates.
- The ink layer is smooth, scratch resistant, and flexible.
- Inks can last up to 3 years outdoors unlaminated, and up to 5 years when laminated.
- HP printheads are user-replaceable.
- Prints come out completely dry and ready for finishing.
- Water-based latex inks are eco-friendly Green Guard Certified.
The advantages of HP Scitex hybrid printers include:
- Versatility and reliablity
- Quick set up for both rigid substrates and flexible role media
- Fast print speeds with highly durable, scratch resistant inks
- Ability to print on virtually any rigid or flexible media
- Scalability, modularity and upgradability